A few of the safety precautions we have undertaken include:
- Providing hand sanitizer to all patients at registration
- Requiring all persons to wear a mask upon entering the facility
- Exercising “social distancing” in all areas
- All staff, providers, patients, and visitors will answer screening questions upon arrival and will have their temperature checked
- Our employees practice appropriate hand hygiene and we maintain adequate personal protective equipment for our staff
- As always, we strictly adhere to proper sterilization techniques and meticulous infection control protocols.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation, as together, we aim to protect one another.